115 Wedding Processional Songs to Set the Tone for a Magical Day
When you imagine walking down the aisle into the arms of the love of your life, what music do you hear playing? No doubt about it, every bride daydreams about the wedding processional songs she might choose for the moment her parents, bridal party, and finally she herself will walk down the aisle. It's no wonder why; wedding march songs set the tone for the entire ceremony. Here are 115 wedding processional songs in every genre, including traditional, contemporary, country, Disney inspired, movie inspired, and instrumental.
Traditional Wedding Processional Songs
1. "Canon in D," by Johann Pachelbel
2. "Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring," by Johann Sebastian Bach
3. “Ave Maria,” by Franz Schubert
4. “Clair de Lune,” by Claude Debussy
5. “Arioso,” by Johann Sebastian Bach
6. “Fur Elise,” by Ludwig Van Beethoven
7. "Spring," by Antonio Vivaldi
8. "Ode to Joy," by Ludwig Van Beethoven
9. "Here Comes the Bride (Bridal Chorus)," by Richard Wagner
10. "Trumpet Voluntary (Prince of Denmark's March)," by Jeremiah Clarke
11. "Prelude in C," by Johann Sebastian Bach
12. "Solomon, HWV 67: The Arrival of the Queen of Sheba," by Georg Friedrich Handel
13. "Appalachian Spring Suite," by Aaron Copland
14. "Thais Meditation," by Jules Massenet
15. "Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet," by Nino Rota
16. "Music for the Royal Fireworks, HWV 351," by Georg Friedrich Handel
17. "Butterfly Waltz," by Brian Crain
18. "Trumpet Tune in D Major," by Henry Purcell
19. "Gymnopédie No.1," by Erik Satie
20. "Prelude-Largo," by Georg Friedrich Handel
Contemporary Wedding Songs
Contemporary Wedding Processional Songs
21. "Say You Won't Let Go," by Boyce Avenue
"I'm so in love with you and I hope you know darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold. We've come so far my dear, look how we've grown and I wanna stay with you until we're gray and old. Just say you won't let go. Just say you won't let go. I wanna live with you even when we're ghosts 'cause you were always there for me when I needed you most."
22. "Higher Love," by James Vincent McMorrow
"I could light the night up with my soul on fire. I could make the sun shine from pure desire. Let me feel that love come over me, let me feel how strong it could be. Bring me a higher love."
23. "Hymn for the Weekend," by Coldplay
"Oh, angel sent from up above, you know you make my world light up. When I was down, when I was hurt, you came to lift me up. Life is a drink and love's a drug, oh now I think I must be miles up. When I was a river dried up you came to rain a flood and said drink from me, drink from me, when I was so thirsty. Pour on a symphony, now I just can't get enough. Put your wings on me."
24. "I Choose You," by Sara Bareilles
"But then you found me and everything changed and I believe in something again. My whole heart will be yours forever. This is a beautiful start to a lifelong love letter. Tell the world that we finally got it all right. I choose you. I will become yours and you will become mine. I choose you. I choose you."
25. "Fallin' for You," by Colbie Caillat
"I've been spending all my time just thinking about ya. I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin' for you. I've been waiting all my life and now I found ya. I don't know what to do, I think I'm fallin' for you. I'm fallin' for you. As I'm standing here and you hold my hand, pull me towards you and we start to dance. All around us I see nobody. Here in silence it's just you and me."
26. "Endless Love," by Luther Vandross and Mariah Carey
"My love, there's only you in my life, the only thing that's right. My first love, you're every breath I take. You're every step I make and I want to share all my love with you, no one else will do. And your eyes they tell me how much you care. Oh, yes, you'll always be my endless love."
27. "Wonderful Tonight," by Eric Clapton
"I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes and the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you."
28. "Where Are You Going," by Dave Matthews Band
"Where are you going, where do you go? Are you looking for answers to questions under the stars. Well if along the way you are grown weary you can rest with me until a brighter day when you're okay. I am no superman, I have no answers for you. I am no hero, and that's for sure, but I know one thing, that where you are, is where I belong. I do know where you go is where I want to be."
29. "How Does a Moment Last Forever," by Céline Dion
"How does a moment last forever? How can a story never die? It is love we must hold onto never easy, but we try. Sometimes our happiness is captured. Somehow, our time and place stand still. Love lives on inside our hearts and always will."
30. "Beautiful Day," by U2
"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away. It's a beautiful day. Touch me, take me to that other place. Teach me, I know I'm not a hopeless case."
31. "I Love You," by Sarah McLachlan
"I have a smile stretched from ear to ear to see you walking down the road. We meet at the lights. I stare for a while. The world around us disappears. Just you and me on my island of hope."
32. "All You Need is Love," by the Beatles
"All you need is love. All you need is love. All you need is love, love. Love is all you need."
33. "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)," by Sleeping at Last
"When I wake up, well, I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you. When I go out, yeah, I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you. If I get drunk, well, I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you. And if I haver, hey, I know I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you. But I would walk five hundred miles and I would walk five hundred more just to be the man who walked a thousand miles to fall down at your door."
34. "There Will Be Time," by Baaba Maal featuring Mumford and Sons
"There is a time, a time to love, a time to sing, a time to shine. A time to leave, a time to stay. There is a time, a time to cry, a time to love, a time to live. There is a time, a time to sing, a time to love. And in the cold light, I live to love and adore you. It's all that I am, it's all that I have. In the cold light, I live, I only live for you. It's all that I am, it's all that I have. Why do I keep falling?"
35. "Good Life," by OneRepublic
"When you're happy like a fool let it take you over. When everything is out you gotta take it in. Oh this has gotta be the good life. This has gotta be the good life, this could really be a good life, good life. Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight, like this city is on fire tonight. This could really be a good life, a good, good life."
36. "The Power of Love," by Celine Dion
"I'm your lady and you are my man. Whenever you reach for me I'll do all that I can. Lost is how I'm feeling lying in your arms. When the world outside's too much to take that all ends when I'm with you. Even though there may be times it seems I'm far away never wonder where I am 'cause I am always by your side."
37. "Lucky," by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
"They don't know how long it takes waiting for a love like this. Every time we say goodbye I wish we had one more kiss. I'll wait for you, I promise you I will. I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend, lucky to have been where I have been, lucky to be coming home again."
38. "Best Day of My Life," by the American Authors
"I feel it in my soul. The stars were burning so bright. The sun was out 'til midnight. I say we lose control. This is gonna be the best day of my life."
39. "Better Together," by Us the Duo
"Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart, like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy and sometimes life can be deceiving, I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together."
40. "Hanging by a Moment," by Lifehouse
"Forgetting all I'm lacking, completely incomplete, I'll take your invitation, you take all of me. Now I'm falling even more in love with you, letting go of all I've held onto. I'm standing here until you make me move, I'm hanging by a moment here with you. I'm livin' for the only thing I know, I'm running here and I'm not quite sure where to go. And I don't know what I'm diving into, just hanging by a moment here with you."
Country Wedding Songs
41. "Amazed," by Lonestar
"Every time our eyes meet this feeling inside me is almost more than I can take. Baby, when you touch me I can feel how much you love me and it just blows me away. I've never been this close to anyone or anything, I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams. I don't know how you do what you do. I'm so in love with you. It just keeps getting better. I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side, forever and ever—every little thing that you do, baby, I'm amazed by you."
42. "In Case You Didn't Know," by Brett Young
"In case you didn't know baby I'm crazy 'bout you and I would be lying if I said that I could live this life without you. Even though I don't tell you all the time you had my heart a long, long time ago. In case you didn't know you've got all of me, I belong to you. Yeah you're my everything."
43. "When I Say I Do," by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black
"There must be a God, I believe it's true, 'cause I can see His love when I look at you. And He must have a plan for this crazy life 'cause He brought you here and placed you by my side. And I have never been so sure of anything before, like I am in this moment here with you. And now, for better or for worse, so much more than only words and I pray every day will be the proof that I mean what I say when I say I do."
44. "I Run to You," by Lady Antebellum
"This world keeps spinning faster into a new disaster so I run to you. I run to you baby and when it all starts coming undone, baby you're the only one I run to. I run to you."
45. "First Love Song," by Luke Bryan
"This is my first love song, first time I felt the words, first time I sang along. Whenever it comes on, I just think of you. And everything you do. You're my one, my from now on. My first love song. Baby I'm not who I was. You gave me your love and it woke me up, made me more aware of somethin' deep inside, something that I have, a life I wanna share."
46. "To Make You Feel My Love," by Garth Brooks
"When the rain is blowing in your face and the whole world is on your case, I could offer you a warm embrace to make you feel my love."
47. "God Gave Me You," by Blake Shelton
"God gave me you for the ups and downs. God gave me you for the days of doubt and for when I think I've lost my way there are no words here left to say, it's true. God gave me you."
48. "I Do,” by Jessie James Decker
"We'll always be together, I promise you this. You found me in the darkest night. You're my angel, you saved my life. I can't believe we're standing here. What's mine is yours, and yours is mine. I love you till the end of time. I wanna spend forever with you. I do."
49. "Making Memories of Us," by Keith Urban
"I'm gonna be here for you from now on, this you know somehow. You've been stretched to the limits but it's alright now. And I'm gonna make you a promise—if there's life after this I'm gonna be there to meet you with a warm, wet kiss."
50. "Me and You," by Kenny Chesney
"Like a perfect scene from a movie screen where every dream comes true, suited perfectly for eternity: me and you. Every day, I need you even more, at the nighttime too. There's no way I could ever let you go, even if I wanted to."
51. "Cowboy Take Me Away," by Dixie Chicks
"I said, cowboy take me away, fly this girl as high as you can into the wild blue. Set me free, oh, I pray, closer to heaven above and closer to you—closer to you."
52. "I Do (Cherish You)," by Mark Wills
"All I am, all I'll be, everything in this world, all that I'll ever need is in your eyes, shining at me. When you smile I can feel all my passion unfolding. Your hand brushes mine and a thousand sensations seduce me 'cause I, I do, cherish you for the rest of my life. You don't have to think twice."
53. "Forever and Ever, Amen," by Randy Travis
"Oh, baby, I'm gonna love you forever, forever and ever, amen. As long as old men sit and talk about the weather, as long as old women sit and talk about old men. If you wonder how long I'll be faithful I'll be happy to tell you again—I'm gonna love you forever and ever, forever and ever, amen."
54. "When You Say Nothing at All," by Alison Kraus and Union Station
"It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart. Without saying a word, you can light up the dark. Try as I may I could never explain what I hear when you don't say a thing. The smile on your face lets me know that you need me. There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me. The touch of your hand says you'll catch me if wherever I fall. You say it best when you say nothing at all."
55. "From This Moment," by Shania Twain
"From this moment life has begun, from this moment you are the one. Right beside you is where I belong from this moment on. From this moment, I have been blessed. I live only, for your happiness and for your love, I give my last breath."
56. “Makin’ Plans,” by Miranda Lambert
"If I wasn't by your side I'd never be satisfied. Nothin' would feel just right if I wasn't by your side. 'Cause I'm not easy to understand but you know me like the back of your hand. I'm your girl and you're my man and we're makin' plans. We can go on and on, won't ever feel too long. I'll always call you home and we'll go on and on."
57. "A Love That Will Never Grow Old," by Emmylou Harris
"I know a love that will never grow old. When you wake up the world may have changed but trust in me, I'll never falter or fail. Just the smile in your eyes, it can light up the night, and your laughter's like wind in my sails."
58. "Walk Through This World With Me," by George Jones
"Walk through this world with me, go where I go. Share all my dreams with me. I need you so. In life we search and some of us find. I've looked for you a long, long time and now that I've found you new horizons I see. Come take my hand and walk through this world with me."
59. "Always," by Patsy Cline
"I'll be loving you, always. With a love that's true, always. When the things you plan need a helping hand I will understand, always."
60. "Breathe," by Faith Hill
"All my thoughts just seem to settle on the breeze when I'm lying wrapped up in your arms. The whole world just fades away. The only thing I hear is the beating of your heart. 'Cause I can feel you breathe, it's washing over me and suddenly I'm melting into you. There's nothing left to prove. Baby, all we need is just to be caught up in the touch, slow and steady rush. Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be. I can feel you breathe, just breathe."
Instrumental Wedding Songs
61. "Wonderwall," by Guitar Tribute Players
62. "More Than Words," by Orinoco Haven
63. "Thinking Out Loud," by the Guitar Dreamers
64. "A Sky Full of Stars," by the Piano Guys
65. "Take Me to Church," by Simply Three
66. "I'm Yours," by the Vitamin String Quartet
67. "Get Lucky," by the Vitamin String Quartet
68. "Uptown Funk," by the Vitamin String Quartet
69. "Here Comes the Sun," by Fred Benedetti
70. "Viva La Vida," by 2Cellos
71. "Fields of Gold," by 2Cellos
72. "A Day Without Rain," by Enya
73. "All of Me," by Daniel Jang
74. "Beethoven's 5 Secrets," by the Piano Guys
75. "Can't Take My Eyes Off You," by Trio Comodo
76. "I'm Yours," by Stringspace Orchestra
77. "Stand By Me," by Stringspace Orchestra
78. "Clocks," by 2Cellos and Lang Lang
79. "Hymne," by the O'Neill Brothers
80. "Pachelbel Meets U2," by Jon Schmidt
Disney Inspired Wedding Songs
81. "Beauty and the Beast," from Beauty and the Beast
"Tale as old as time, true as it can be. Barely even friends, then somebody bends. Unexpectedly, just a little change, small to say the least. Both a little scared, neither one prepared, beauty and the beast."
82. "When You Wish Upon a Star," from Pinocchio
"When you wish upon a star makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you."
83. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," from The Lion King
"And can you feel the love tonight? It is where we are. It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer that we got this far and can you feel the love tonight?"
84. "A Whole New World," from Aladdin
"A whole new world, a new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no or where to go or say we're only dreaming. A whole new world, a dazzling place I never knew, but when I'm way up here it's crystal clear that now I'm in a whole new world with you."
85. "So This Is Love," from Cinderella
"So this is love, so this is love, so this is what makes life divine. I'm all aglow and now I know the key to all heaven is mine. My heart has wings and I can fly. I'll touch every star in the key. So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of."
86. "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes," from Cinderella
"A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving if you keep on believing the dream that you wish will come true."
87. "Ten Minutes Ago," from Cinderella
"Ten minutes ago I saw you, I looked up when you came through the door. My head started reeling, you gave me the feeling the room had no ceiling or floor. Ten minutes ago I met you and we murmured our how-do-you-do's. I wanted to ring out the bells and fling out my arms and to sing out the news."
88. "You've Got a Friend in Me," from Toy Story
"You've got a friend in me. You've got troubles, and I've got 'em too. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. We stick together and can see it through 'cause you've got a friend in me."
89. "Some Day My Prince Will Come," from Snow White
"Some day my prince will come. Some day we'll meet again, and away to his castle we'll go to be happy forever I know. Some day when spring is here we'll find our love anew and the birds will sing and wedding bells will ring. Some day when my dreams come true."
90. "Kiss the Girl," from The Little Mermaid
"There you see her, sitting there across the way. She don't got a lot to say but there's something about her and you don't know why but you're dying to try, you wanna kiss girl. Yes, you want her, look at her, you know you do. It's possible she wants you, too, there's one way to ask her. It don't take a word, not a single word: Go on and kiss the girl."
Movie Inspired Wedding Songs
91. "Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World," from 50 First Dates
"Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly and the dreams that you dreamed of, dreams really do come true."
92. *"City of Stars," from La La Land
"A look in somebody's eyes to light up the skies to open the world and send it reeling. A voice that says, I'll be here and you'll be alright. I don't care if I know just where I will go 'cause all that I need is this crazy feeling, a rat-tat-tat on my heart, think I want it to stay."
93. "A Thousand Years," from Twilight
"Time stands still, beauty in all she is. I will be brave. I will not let anything, take away what's standing in front of me. Every breath, every hour has come to this, one step closer. I have died every day, waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more."
94. "All I Ask of You," from Phantom of the Opera
"No more talk of darkness, forget these wide-eyed fears. I'm here, nothing can harm you, my words will warm and calm you. Let me be your freedom, let daylight dry your tears. I'm here, with you, beside you, to guard you and to guide you. Say you love me every waking moment, turn my head with talk of summertime. Say you need me with you now and always. Promise me that all you say is true, that's all I ask of you."
95. "Kissing You," from Romeo & Juliet
"'Cause I'm kissing you, oh, I'm kissing you. Touch me deep, pure and true, gift to me forever. 'Cause I'm kissing you, oh I'm kissing you."
96. "Everlasting Love," from The Parent Trap
"Loving you is some kind of wonderful because you showed me just how much you care. You've given me the thrill of a lifetime and made me believe you've got more thrills to spare, oh! This will be an everlasting love."
97. "Some Enchanted Evening," from South Pacific
"Some enchanted evening, someone may be laughing. You may hear her laughing across a crowded room and night after night, as strange as it seems the sound of her laughter will sing in your dreams. Who can explain it, who can tell you why,fools give you reasons, wise men never try."
98. "I Wanna Grow Old With You," from The Wedding Singer
"I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches, build you a fire if the furnace breaks. Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you. I'll miss you, kiss you, give you my coat when you are cold. Need you, feed you, even let ya hold the remote control."
99. "One Hand, One Heart," from West Side Story
"Make of our hands one hand, make of our hearts one heart. Make of our vows one last vow: only death will part us now."
100. "Because You Loved Me," from Up Close and Personal
"For all those times you stood by me, for all the truth that you made me see, for all the joy you brought to my life, for all the wrong that you made right. For every dream you made come true, for all the love I found in you, I'll be forever thankful baby. You're the one who held me up, never let me fall. You're the one who saw me through, through it all. You were my strength when I was weak. You were my voice when I couldn't speak. You were my eyes when I couldn't see. You saw the best there was in me, lifted me up when I couldn't reach. You gave me faith 'cause you believed. I'm everything I am because you loved me."
101. "(I've Had) The Time of My Life," from Dirty Dancing
"I've been waiting for so long now I finally found someone to stand me. This could be love because I've had the time of my life, no I never felt this way before. I swear it's the truth and I owe it all you to you."
102. "My Girl," from Father of the Bride
"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day. When it's cold outside I've got the month of May. Well I guess you'd say 'what can make me feel this way?' My girl, talkin' 'bout my girl."
103. "Moon River," from Breakfast at Tiffany's
"Moon river, wider than a mile, I'm crossing you in style someday. You dream maker, you heart breaker: Wherever you're going I'm going your way. Two drifters off to see the world, there's such a lot of world to see. We're after the same rainbow's end, waiting round the bend, my huckleberry friend, moon river and me."
104. "Anyone Else But You," from Juno
"You're a part-time lover and a full-time friend. The monkey on your back is the latest trend. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you. I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of the train. I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you."
105. "Take My Breath Away," from Top Gun
Watching I keep waiting still anticipating love, never hesitating to become the fated ones. Turning and returning to some secret place to hide. Watching in slow motion as you turn to me and say 'take my breath away.'"
Movie Scores to Walk Down the Aisle To
106. "Love Theme," from The Godfather
107. "Star Wars: Main Theme," from Star Wars
108. "He's a Pirate," from Pirates of The Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
109. "The Lake," from The Notebook
110. "Stars and Butterflies," from Pride and Prejudice
111. "Glasgow Love Theme," from Love Actually
112. "The Portrait," from Titanic
113. "The Lord of the Rings Trilogy," from The Lord of the Rings
114. "Maestro," from The Holiday
115. "Sentimental Walk," from Love Affair